The Toughest Hose Protection Products on the Planet… Period!
Features:RHINO FIRESLEEVE is designed to protect hoses, wire and cables from the hazards of high heat and occasional flame.
- Rated for 500°F (260°C) continuous exposure, up to 2000°F (1093°C) for 15-20 minutes and up to 3000°F (1650°C) for 15-30 seconds.
- Made of knitted construction fiberglass yarns in aflexible substrate, it is then coated with a high-grade silicone rubber.
- Resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and fuels, RHINO FIRESLEEVE insulates against energy loss in piping and hosing, protects employees from burns and allows, “bundling” of wires, hoses and cables.
- Color: Orange (Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Black/Grey may be available, call for availability)
- Material: Type E Fiberglass, Silicone Elastomer Coating
- Construction: Knitted (Industrial)
- Maximum Continuous Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Size Range: 1/4” (6.4mm) – 5” (127mm)
- Molten splash resistance: Outstanding
- Flame resistance: Very Good
- Flexibility: Outstanding
- Water and Oil resistance: Outstanding
RHINO Bend Restrictor Sizes
* Other sizes and pricing available upon requestAvailable in 50’ and 100’ boxes.
Standard package is a 100’ box, putting a -50 after part number = 50’ box.
Industries Using Our Products
- Hose Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
Manufactured in the USA for Brennan Industries
For Printable Cross Reference Chart: