Blow-Out Protective Cover
- Applications: RHINO SHIELD™ Blowout Protector is designed to retain the burst pressure of a blown concrete elbow on the pumper line. This is a “must have” safety product for all jobsites.
- Material: Industrial grade ballistic nylon and reinforced with heavy duty hook and loop nylon straps.
- RHINO SHIELD™ handles 1,100 psi of concrete pressure, which equals 3,300 psi of hydraulic pressure caused by a casting failure.
- Meets RoHS
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon Material: Meets California Prop 65 & RoHS
- Heavy Duty Cinch Strap: Material Meets California Prop 65 & RoHS.
- This product includes a buckle that is Nickel plated and that according to the State of California Prop 65, chemicals in the nickel-plating process may expose you to Cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|RS-E-5||Reducing Elbow 5X4||38.1 to 76.2|
|RSS- 20||4 to 8||101.6 to 203.2|
- Custom Lengths are available upon request.
Manufactured in the USA for Brennan Industries